Sunday, July 8, 2018

Hiking

Hiking





 Today we went to Temperate Rainforest hike. Because we couldn't wait to climb, so we had our lunch in cars during a traffic jam (due to road construction), and I have to say it was a really huge sandwich and I couldn't finish it, although it tasted good! The ingredient included avocado,ham, tomato and lettuce.





Finally, we got to the forest and started our hiking. The sand is gold and soft, just like the furry blanket. We also played the swing which hanged at there!Here are some photos!I must say the beach has a magnificent sight to see! Look at my photos. Isn't it so pristine there, huh? 









Also, we came across a field of daisies! Actually, daisies are a common European species of flowers. I love its color and shape, simple but gorgeous! Honestly, I have took many photos of it!











Please keep following my blog!

You can also follow my status on Instagram!

Instagram: ahmycchow


💛See you! Love Ya!💛



No comments:

Post a Comment