Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Long Beach


Long Beach



No kidding, Long Beach is very long! We were spent a few hours there, playing on the beach and at the water’s edge. It was the first time I wore my trainers to a beach! However, the view was so beautiful that I took off my shoes and played water!



The sand on Long Beach is very soft. When we stepped on it felt like a comfortable blanket.




There was lots of healthy sea life and sea-plants! Many of the sea-plants get washed up on the beach. I am a very curious person, so I used MY FEET to trample on them! You may think this is cruel, but I wanted to see what they felt like, because some of them had these weird round squishy balls in them.









This is a beautiful beach that goes on and on. I especially loved to see how the rainforest meets the sea. I love feeling so close to nature. This is something I have never experienced before. It not only made me appreciate nature more, but it also made me feel more curious and braver. I’d recommend everyone to spend time on this beach if they have the opportunity.



Please keep following my blog !

You can also follow my states on Instagram!

Instagram: ahmycchow


💛See you!Love ya!💛




No comments:

Post a Comment