Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Shopping Tofino



Shopping







Finally, we had the chance to shop in Tofino!!! We all wanted to shop in Tofino since we had arrived. We separated ourselves into groups as no one could shop or be on their own. This was a safety rule, because although Canada relatively safe, bad people can live anywhere. The first place almost everyone raced to was the ice cream shop! The ice cream was soooooooo good! I think much creamier than Hong Kong ice cream!






Also, I BOUGHT A T-SHIRT FOR MYSELF! It has the typical Tofino symbols on it – Long Beach and the Tofino sign. I love this shirt!




Although, Tofino is very small. I really liked shopping in a small town. It was so easy to talk to the cashiers, because everyone is very friendly and chatting.






Please keep following my blog!
You can also follow my status on Instagram!
Instagram: ahmycchow

💛See you! Love Ya!💛

No comments:

Post a Comment