Friday, June 29, 2018

Road Trip to Tofino

Road Trip to Tofino




We travelled to Tofino in two cars. When we got there, we had to set up two tents! Honestly, setting up the tents was quite frustrating, I wanted to give up and let Mimi and Eric set up the tents, but I didn’t give up, because I wanted the chance to try and be successful as it was quite a challenge – and an interesting, even if frustrating one too. Don’t you think so?



To set up the tents, we separated into two groups. Takky, Emily, Steven and I were in one and the other four in the other group. Actually, to make things more fun, we decided to have a competition to see which team could set up their tent the fastest. However, we had no idea what a huge job it would be for us! It may seem weird, but this was truly my first time to have to set up a tent, and no one else in my group had ever set up a tent either. 

We have never had this chance in Hong Kong, because when we go camping all the tents are already set up for us, so the Hong Kong way is our comfort zone – where everything is prepared and well-done, teenagers don’t even have chance to take risk and challenge themselves! But Canada is different!



Youths can try everything they want to do, also, their parents and friends support whatever they are doing and help them to learn. So, in the end, I can honestly say that I am glad to have had this chance to grow and become more confident and mature!




Please keep following my blog!
You can also follow my status on Instagram!
Instagram: ahmycchow



💛See you! Love Ya!💛





No comments:

Post a Comment