Monday, June 25, 2018

Zipline

Zipline



Can you imagine how early I woke up this morning? I woke up at 5:30 again! I can’t seem to sleep until 7:30, because I know I have a lot of work to do. So after brushing my teeth and having an avocado and bread as my breakfast, I spent my time organizing my blogs. Here is the photo of my breakfast.




Two hours later, we headed out to do ziplining! Ziplining is designed to enable an attached user to be propelled by gravity to travel from top to bottom on an inclined cable by being attached to a freely moving pulley. I was soooo nervous! Since I had never done ziplining before, my anxiety made me think about all the dangers.







But I want to do this, because I came to Canada to challenge myself, and I know I will never be able to do this activity in Hong Kong! Once we got to the Rainforest Zipline Centre and we met our safety team and guides, I felt a bit more confident. They made sure that all our harnesses fitted us and attached properly.






Our safety team and guides were made up of two very nice guys. Francis, who is studying sociology at the University of Victoria, gave me lots of encouragement and promised that he would keep me safe and look at me while I did ziplining. His encouragement helped calm me, so that when it finally became my turn to step off the platform and let gravity do its work, I took a deep breath and let go!







Ziplining is very exciting and the views were extremely beautiful! The zipline I enjoy the most was the one named "Spiderman", because we have enough time to go upside down.๐Ÿ’ช



Here is the Spiderman view!




Wow! That was awesome! I felt like I was flying while ziplining. I can’t deny that for ziplining you need a lot of courage, and the first time can be very scary, but don’t give up before facing your fear! Trust me – ziplining is wonderful and exciting at the same. You can see the view that you have never ever seen because you are flying through the air like a bird.



This was so incredibly amazing!!! I will tell you a little secret! The zipline I enjoyed the most was the one named ‘Spiderman’! Guess why! Because we had enough time to go upside down. It was one kilometer long!


Overall, we all enjoyed the ziplining. Of course, I highly recommend you try this at least once in your life!





Please keep following my blog !
You can also follow my status on Instagram!
Instagram: ahmycchow

๐Ÿ’›See you! Love ya!๐Ÿ’›


No comments:

Post a Comment